Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Push for Sign-Ups for The Inspiration Board Swap!


Hi Gals! I decided to set the sign-up deadline for my particular swap, the Inspiration Board, for May 9th and then I will on that day take and assign partners, so Giddy-Up on over to the comment section here on this posting AND/OR to the database on the Paper Cowgirl Yahoo group and add your name in to the records or just contact me at purrpage3 at verizon dot net to let me know you're interested! Maybe you're a mite confused on what this Inspiration Board Swap is all about?! So let me 'splain it to y'all...
Well, my thought was that we all are creative souls attending, and, thus, we most likely are very VISUAL souls too, so a board of inspiration would help to spark our creativity in our 'lil 'ol craft rooms, so, thus, this swap came to my mind to host....
I didn't want to HAVE to set the rules of the board you create has to be this or that style, you know, like it doesn't HAVE to be a Cowgirl theme at all! Or any such theme! BUT, I wanted you to spread your creative wings and to create with the person you'll be matched up with to THEIR style and taste, so there will be a sharing of your likes/ dislikes when you're paired up!
Here are a few more examples to make it clearer (than mud, that is!)...
Maybe your swap partner would be a minimalist type, this might be her style...
                                       (Photo courtesy of Burlap & Blue blog and tutorial)
Maybe she likes the unusual touch and a handy way to cover up the details when needed...
                                           (Photo courtesy of Crafty Nest)
I know my creativity is stoked by pretty fabrics, laces, vintage buttons, tulle, and most of all sparkle!!!!
So here is a board I created for myself...

I am adding to it as I find the time to create a pretty for myself!
So, if you've been on the fence...
It's time to jump off and sign up and see the creativity you'll give and receive from your fellow
Paper Cowgirls! Yee-Haw!
Remember, you can sign up by emailing me purrpage3 at verizon dot net, or by adding your name on the database (just go under swaps and click "add record" and put in your info!)
The deadline again is May 9th and I'll send out your partner's name for the swap the following day, May 10th!
                           Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment